Pump it up!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

BP 57 tracklist

From bodypumpnew.blogspot.com.

Track Number - Artist - CD Information

01. Come To Me - Tina Cousins - Come to Me (2005) (Australia)
02. Paris to Berlin (Extended Version) - Infernal - Paris to Berlin (International Edition)
03. Push It - Garbage - Garbage Version 2.0
04. Everytime we Touch (Original Mix) - Cascada - Everytime we Touch (Original Mix) [CD SINGLE]
05. Take Your Mama - Mig Vs. Rizzo Mix - Scissor Sisters - [CD 12" Single]
06. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business
07 I Want You - Paris Avenue Feat. Robin One - (Denis The Menace & Jerry Ropero Bangin Remix)
08. Rock Star (Clean Edit) - N.E.R.D - In Search of - (Advise Parental Guidance.)
09. Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls - Now Music Volume 20
10. Unbreak my Heart- IL Divo - IL Divo

3 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you know what's funny? I'm also curious what will be the next tracklist, so i can download the music, just for fun. When i Google "bodypump tracklist 57" your blog is always on top! So i want to thank you for reviews on the BP tracklists!

Personally i think BP 56 was more heavy then 57, maybe put some more wheight on the barbel ;-)

Kind regards,
Martin, Schiedam The Netherlands

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Hanna P. said...

Hi Martin!

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad to see there's someone visiting this blog... maybe I will write more entries now that I know I'm not completely alone. ;)

I couldn't agree more with you. I think 57 is lighter - but it feels good (and looks good too) to add some weights once in a while, right? ;)

There are more breaks in the middle of the tracks. Maybe that's why I didn't get any "when is this going to end, dammit"-feelings with 57. But yes, definitely, we're going to put more weight to get some challenge! BP is nothing without a little suffering.

I download the songs too (I'm not telling anyone to do it, it's pretty much illegal, at least in Finland, you know, copyrights), funny that I never get bored with the songs, even though I listen to them at home too...

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terve Hanichu!

It was good to find your blog about body pump 57 tracklists. I´ve been trying to find that information for a few days but I couldn't so your blog have been like a surprise. It's pretty clear and complete.

Well, I just wanted to thank you for that information. As you can see, you are not alone and I will come back to look for BD 58...

Regards from Spain, from someone who have been in Kajaani (studing) a few years ago.

Luis (Spain)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home