Pump it up!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Tough decisions in life ;)

Now, if there's someone out there, I need your help. And yes, this is very much BodyPump-related!

I recently broke up with my boyfriend and I'm moving out in a month (this is still BP-related, just wait...). The distance between home and gym will increase - from 1,7 km to almost 3,5 km. Doesn't sound like a long and winding road, BUT. Also the distance between home and school will be much longer.

SO, what I'm trying to say is I'm going to spend more time walking/riding a bike from place to place. And it makes me wonder if it's worth it. I have my dog (yeah, I'm going to be a single mom) at home waiting for me while I'm travelling from place to place. And the time travelling is also away from the time studying at home...

And I HAVE to go to school, even though BodyPump is more fun. Shit.

I'm SO addicted to BodyPump. And BodyCombat, BodyBalance... and other awsome classes I'm used to having in my schedule. I know I'll be doing other stuff if I end up leaving the club I'm a member of - I love running, water aerobics, and I would love to get back to my old hobby with horses. And I would also be able to start a new hobby with my dog (two with one stone!) - dog agility.

Feels like killing a friend by even thinking about not having BodyPump three times a week. In Oulu it's too darn expensive to go to BP classes without membership. Is this the end of an era? Do I get something new and better or just lose what I love? Will I end up with fat ass?

You, addicts, should know how I feel... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home