Pump it up!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Falling in love

It's strange: when I listened to the tracks of BodyPump 56 for the first time, I thought "ok, the next three months I'm doing something else, there are plenty of other classes...". I thought there was no way I was going to like that music - ever. "Who braindead grandpa picked up these songs??" Some old shit or what ever... but I gave it a chance.

And I got hooked. It's weird. I like all the songs, some of them I listen to at home as well. Actually, I sing along. And those songs really motivate me, "I like the way I move!", oh yes. I'm not even close to getting bored with BP 56.

I've been thinking how big part the exercice itself plays in the process of getting used to some song. When I hear "She Drives Me Crazy", it always reminds me of those bench presses that feel soooo sweet and cruel, and I can almost feel the pressure and the burning in the muscle. They give me a certain feeling, an attitude. My theory is, what ever the song, as long as you exercise to it, you'll learn to like it. The endorphin will make it happen. Magic!

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Nuriaka said...

Maybe endorphins or maybe the adrenergic system ;)

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I found your site searching for info on the net. I have just arrived in oulu from Australia and am keen to find a place to get back to pump, can you please help!

catacaustic@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home