Pump it up!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

I've been totally sick for two days. This is my third day with this terrible flu. And of course I'm not gonna get any exercise for a long, long time. I can easily see how all healthy habits support each other - I have been eating junk food, explaining "I have to get more energy to make my body recover". Yeah, right. Like oat meal wouldn't do the same.

Today I must get out and face the world with my red nose, because I have some classes at school I just can't miss if I want to pass the course.

Oh, I miss Bodypump! I miss Bodycombat! I miss running and I miss the sweat! I miss the tired but happy feeling after some serious workout.

Getting sick is really a terrible thing to happen to a person who enjoys using his/her body as much as I do. I've been tied to my computer and TV, but hopefully this is going to be over soon and I can be seen at the gym with more energy than ever.

You don't know when it hits you, so take care of yourself. You may not remember it now, but this really sucks. So guys, appreciate your health when you have it! That's my message for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home