Pump it up!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Welcome to my new blog

Hi!

This is my new blog where I share my thoughts about fitness, workout and healthy lifestyle. I'm trying to find good links to other sites and then share them with you. The reason for writing in English is simple - that way I can communicate with people who love the same things I do, all over the world. I'd be glad to reach you in some way, get new friends and fresh ideas on what's going on and what's HOT in fitness right now where you live.

English is not my native language, feel free to correct my spelling mistakes and bad choises of words, hopefully it doesn't irritate you too much and stop you from reading my blog. I'll try my best!

I started going to Les Mills BTS classes 1.3.2004, the very day when I joined a club, Beauty center (sorry, the site is in Finnish), which is a fitness club only for women. I fell in love with Bodybalance, Bodypump and Bodystep. Sometimes, but not regularly, I enjoy RPM. The newest class is Bodycombat, of which just started at my gym. I love it, I love it, I love it! I also do some other excercise, like pace workout, and I recently started having a 30-60 minutes of jogging twice a week. I'm a Bodypump fanatic and hopefully someday I'll be teaching it myself.

I hope you all fitnesslovers find this blog and we'll get some conversation started. I'm doing my best to make this blog motivational, inspirational, informational and still personal - if someone could share the deepest feelings with me. For example Bodypump isn't just an hour of lifting weights up and down. It's more than a habit and an ordinary part of my week, it's a big part of my life and it represents my choises for better, healthier lifestyle - the better life I want to have. You know, all good things support each other.

With special peace and love,

Hani, 23 years, Oulu, Finland

3 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger admin said...

Nice blog site.

Look forward to talking to you here :)

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger admin said...

Thanks for the link also :)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

Hani - Thank you for the link to our blog - we've linked back to you as well! Your English is excellent and we really enjoy reading your posts!

Craig and Tami

 

Post a Comment

<< Home