Pump it up!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BodyPump 57 - Pump it!

So, this is what I know about the tracklist so far... well, my only source is this BP-blog. So, BP 57 is only few days away, at least in Australia. Here in Finland we have to wait longer. Here in Oulu "the day" is 26.2.

I'll update the tracklist as soon as it's released. I will have the time to learn the lyrics before the release gets here. So, the instructors are propably a bit surprised when I start to sing along from the bery beginning...

Compared to BP 56 the new release is fresh, aggressive release with songs that make you move! All right!

01. Come To Me - Tina Cousins
02. Paris to Berlin - Infernal
03. Push It -
04. - Cascada
05. - Scissor Sisters
06. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
07. -
08. Rock Star - N.E.R.D
09. Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
10. - Il Divo

I just fell in love with "Pump It" by Black Eyed Peas as I heard it in the last BodyCombat release. I can say that's how I "found" Black Eyed Peas and listen to their album "Monkey Business" almost every day till I get enough.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Tami and Craig Warman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home