Pump it up!

Monday, September 04, 2006

BodyStep 65 tracklist

...from Spanish BTS forum.

BodyStep 65


01 - When Will I Be Famous - Rhythm Twins
02 - Watching You (Original Radio Edit) - Rogue Traders
03 - Just What I Needed - KopyKatz
04 - Round And Round - OneZeroOne
05 - Run It - Colorbox
06 - Be Good Johnny - Southern Light
07 - Dirrty - Reliable
08 - 25 Miles - Dynamix
09 - BreakThru - Maximum
10 - Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pure Essence
11 - Come Rain Come Shine (A & L Original Extended Mix) - Jenn Cunetta
12 - No Worries - Simon Webbe


4 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god you have put up the new track list, I was forever trying to find it on the BTS site but they haven't updated it yet. Thank you very much!

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you got the music as well or only the tracklist???

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Hanna P. said...

I'm not an instructor and I don't have the original cd's from Les Mills.

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the music. Is there anywhere we can get the tracks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home