Pump it up!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Dream Coming True

I passed the basic training to become BodyCombat Instructor few weeks ago and I've had some classes since then. Participants already gave me some very motivating feedback and I feel very natural in front of the class and really enjoy instructing and giving my best. My next classes are in this week on Saturday and Sunday. I don't have a regular class of my own - yet.

I'm very excited and looking forward to learn the new release BC31 when I get the DVD in the beginning of March. Sadly Les Mills doesn't have training for that release in the city where I live in and it's more than 300 km to the nearest training. I'm a student and can't afford travelling all day for few hours training - I don't have the time or the money. Some instructors are going by their own car but they are leaving so early in the morning and I have to be at school... which is my number one priority right now.

I have to tell you that being able to instruct the whole class through has given me a lot more self-confidence in life. Fortunately the answer for my question "do I have what it takes?" is very likely YES. If this is actually happening, maybe there are others dreams achievable as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home